Chemawa Indian School is accepting applications for Fall 2019
Chemawa Indian School in Salem Oregon, is currently accepting applications for Fall 2019. We are a boarding school, grades 9 through 12, comprised entirely of Native American students from all over the United States and below are a few basic facts about our school:
• Students must be ENROLLED in a federally recognized tribe or DOCUMENT ¼ blood quantum.
• There is NO COST to attend because we are federally-funded.
• We PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION to and from school no matter where students live.
• Our maximum dorm capacity is 400 STUDENTS.
• We offer ATHLETIC, ACTIVITY, AND CLUB programs all year long.
• We have AVID AND HONORS programs for excelling students and CREDIT RECOVERY options for students that have fallen behind.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at https://chemawa.bie.edu/.
Thank you for your time and have a great day!