The Native Learning Center is pleased to announce the first Native CDFI Bootcamp 2017 workshop taking place in our facility in Hollywood, FL. This three-day interactive training is designed to enable participants to expand their understanding of the critical elements for a strong and successful Native CDFI.
• Creation of strong development services
• Review and understand the CDFI Certification Process
• Review best practices of a successful Native CDFI
• Review roles and responsibilities of the Board and Staff
• Review of required and recommended CDFI policies
• Fundamentals of strategic planning
• How to develop a budgeting and capitalization plan
• Review on loan portfolio management and underwriting process
• Basics of financial management
• How to build strong partnerships
Click here to register.
- Offered: Online
- Start: January 24, 2017 - 9:00 am
- End: January 26, 2017 - 4:00 pm