Part IV: You Got the Grant, Now What?
Instructor: Lucy Morgan, MyFedTrainer
Date: September 7, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
The sweeping changes in the new grant regulations known as 2 CFR Part 200 created a radically different landscape for federal grant recipients to navigate with their federal awards. This presentation will show you methods and strategies that cultivate and maintain relationships between your government and your funding agencies post-award. Grant developers will also benefit from a clearer understanding of the requirements that contribute to effective grant design and development.
In this session, Lucy will walk through an overview of property management requirements for federal grant recipients. Whether you are purchasing equipment or materials and supplies, federal grants come with very specific requirements about managing property. Explore the critical items you need in place to stay in compliance and position your tribal government to receive more of the $600 billion dollars awarded by the federal government each year.
- Review the key requirements for managing property under the new grant regulations for Tribal organizations
- Describe the types of property covered in the Property Standards for Federal Awards
- Detail the different ways that property can be titled on Federal Awards
- Compare specific requirements for disposing of property purchased with Federal Funds by Tribal Organization
Grants Education, Tribal Government, Webinars
- Offered: Online
- Start: September 7, 2017 -
- End: September 7, 2017 -