Through the media we see headlines daily of sexual harassment in the workplace, and Indian Country is not immune to its effects. What policies does your tribal organization have in place to prohibit sexual harassment? Is there a grievance process for sexual harassment claims? This training will provide housing staff with an understanding of what actions, words, and comments can be construed as sexual harassment. Additionally, it will provide a foundation for supervisors to develop policy and grievance processes to create a workplace that is free from unwanted sexual harassment.
- Provide a definition and examples of sexual harassment
- Explain Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and how it pertains to Indian Country
- What should you do if you are being sexually harassed?
- What policies should my tribal organization have in place?
Instructor: Brandi Liberty
Date: February 27, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Brandi Liberty, Brandi Liberty
- Offered: Online
- Start: February 27, 2018 -
- End: February 27, 2018 -