For Kerretv Online login instructions click here
Title: Meeting and Event Planning 101
Focus Area: Tribal Government
Instructor: Georgette Palmer Smith
Date: May 20, 2014
Time: 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
Don’t Panic! You’ve been selected/volunteered/tricked into planning an event. Now What? Breathe…Every meeting or event can be successful when you plan carefully, do the right things at the right time, and develop a reliable team to support you. In this course we will review the tools and knowledge to plan, develop, and execute a successful meeting or event.
• Review the essential elements of a meeting;
• Discuss event budgeting;
• Learn how to determine meeting space or site selection;
• Explain request for proposals & contracts;
• Understand meeting/event logistics;
• Using and evaluating event marketing.