Register Now: www.KerretvOnline.com
Instructor: Ben Ray III
Date: January 29, 2014
Time: 2 pm to 3 pm EST
What is credit and how is it determined? Learn the tricks of the trade to getting a higher credit score, maintaining a good to excellent credit score, and cleaning up your credit. Also, learn what determines good spending habits, how to control impulse buying, and purchase needs vs. wants. We will discuss staying above water in the instant gratification time period we live in.
• Who determines your credit score and what factors are considered;
• Learn how to increase your credit score and keep it high;
• Review how to clean up a problem credit;
• Review the basics of spending;
• Prioritize spending;
• Discuss what financial freedom look like.