In this two-day grants management training you’ll get the skills and know-how to keep your project on track, comply with grant regulations, and protect your Tribe from the administrative and legal chaos that results from poor grants management. The sweeping changes in the new grant regulations known as 2 CFR Part 200 created a radically different landscape for Tribal governments and nonprofits competing for their share of the more than $600 billion in federal grants awarded each year. This presentation will show grant writers and grant managers how to model success by introducing practical strategies and real-life examples designed to showcase winning proposal design and proactive grant management. Benefits include access to additional funding, strengthened program oversight, and better grant outcomes.
Participants can expect to:
- Increase their confidence that they are up-to-date on the federal grant management requirements with the implementation of the new “Super Circular” 2 CFR Part 200
- Refresh their understanding of the general grant management requirements so that they can position for additional funding and improved grant outcomes
- Gain a deeper expertise in the new OMB guidance focused on areas that are relevant to various Tribes/Tribal organizations
- Identify the main types of agreements associated with Federal awards.
- Describe the purpose of the Federal administrative requirements
- Define the primary roles and responsibilities of the Office of Management and Budget, the awarding agency, and the Federal award recipient
- Compare the accountability relationship between the Federal award recipient and sub-recipient
Who Should Attend:
- Staff, Administrators, Grant Managers, Grant Writers
- Executive Directors, Directors, Managers, Tribal Leaders, Finance Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors, Compliance Officers, Procurement Directors/Officers, Board of Commissioners/Directors
- Tribal non-profit organizations
Lucy Morgan, MyFedTrainer.com
Lucy Morgan delivers straight talk, delivered with a sense of wisdom and humor. She is a CPA, MBA, GPA Approved Trainer, Speaker, Author of 3 books including “Decoding Grant Management- The Ultimate Success Guide to the Federal Grant Regulations in 2 CFR Part 200” Lucy is a leading authority on Federal grant management for non-profits, institutions of higher education and state, local and tribal governments. She has written over 250 articles on grant management topics, which are featured in LinkedIn, various E-zines and on the MyFedTrainer.com blog.
For Vendor, on-site questions and room block information please Contact Tammy Moore Workforce Development Assistant Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center: 541-278-7543
Airline passengers can call for a free shuttle to Wildhorse 1.541.966.1930