There’s been quite a bit of news this week that will likely be of interest to you and your tribal contacts. I’ve included 6 separate announcements below, that I first attempt to briefly summarize.
- USDA Rural Development Community Facilities Technical Assistance and Training Grants due July 2nd. NOSA attached. Webinar scheduled for May 15th at 2:00 PM EDT.
- Housing Assistance Council (HAC) White Paper – Exploring the Challenges and Opportunities for Mortgage Finance in Indian Country.
- Enterprise Community Partners Section 4 Capacity Building Grants Now Available. National webinar at 2 EDT on May 9th and Rural & Tribal Webinar at 2 EDT on May 10.
- SAMHSA Announces the Availability of up to $37.5 Million for the Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program. Applications Due June 22. (https://www.samhsa.gov/grants/grant-announcements/sm-18-017)
- NAFOA Training Opportunity – Become Certified in Tribal Financial Management: June 12 – 14 in Tempe, Arizona.
- Arizona Telemedicine Program & Southwest Telehealth Resource Center Webinar – May 22nd at 11 am PDT, “Telemedicine 101 for Tribal Organizations.”